200 gms - Papad (fried and broken into 2/3 inch pieces)
6 tbsp - Ghee
300 gms - Yoghurt
1 tsp - Cumin seeds
2 tbsp - Coriander powder
1 tsp - Red chilly powder
4 tbsp - Ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp - Chopped ginger
1 tbsp - Chopped green chillies
2 tbsp - Chopped fresh coriander
Salt to taste .
ooking Instructions :
- Heat ghee in a pan add the cumin seeds.when it crackles add ginger garlic paste, red chilly powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder.
- Saute for 3-4 minutes over medium heat, add chopped ginger and green chillies.
- Add the beaten yogurt and saute for another 3 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil.
- Put the papad pieces into the boiling gravy and simmer for 6 - 7 minutes.
- Season to taste, remembering that papad is already salted. Garnish with fresh coriander.