200 gms - Besan
1 tsp - Dhaniya
2 tbsp - Ghee
250 gms - Curd
Salt to taste
2 tsp - Oil
1 tsp - Red chilly powder
1/4 Tsp - Turmeric Powder
Cooking Instructions :
- Mix besan while adding ½ tsp. salt, ½ tsp red chilly powder, ½ tsp. dhaniya powder and ghee. - Make a stiff dough and make 6 thin and long strips of the dough.
- Put these strips in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut these gattas into small pieces and keep aside.
- Strain the curd through a strainer.Add ½ tsp. salt, ½ tsp red chilly powder, ½ tsp. dhaniya powder and turmeric to the curd, mix well and add the gatta pieces.
- Heat oil, slutter cumin and add the curd mixture.Cook it for 5-7 minutes while stirring continuously till it comes to a boil.
- Simmer the flame and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add red chilly powder